Go to top
- Public Relation is one of the fastest growing professions.
- Graduates of this program are eligible for employment in public, privet, and non-profit organizations.
- Define public relations and its functions within a business
- Explain the scientific method of Public relation and its application within various situations
- Determine the Publics of public relations, the tools of the PR professional required to communicate with this public and the relation of these publics and tools with the methods of public relations.
- The History of Public Relation
- Public Relation & Its role in organizations .
- Research in PR
- Strategy & Planning .
- Action & Communication [ 1st assignment ]
- Media Relation
- Guest Lecture
- Employee Relations
- Community Relations
- Specialized Publics
- Speech Writing