Cambridge Doha Academy training programs have been developed and are continually updated, based not only on the latest International Management Principles and practices, but also on field research, first-hand experience, in depth knowledge of the region and the specific requirements of organizations.
PUBLIC TRAINING – Public Training programs are open to participants from any organization. These participants have the opportunity to concentrate on their learning away from the job and without the pressures of day-to-day work. Participants also benefit from sharing experiences with people from other organizations and gain a new perspective on common problems.
Cambridge training programs fall into a number of Categories.
- Financial and Accounting Programs
- Management and Leadership Programs
- Training and HR Development Programs
- Secretarial and Office Management Programs
- Interpersonal Skills & Customer Services Programs
- Quality Programs
- Sales and Marketing Programs
- Public Relation Programs
- Special Programs