A graduate of the Hospitality Management Program, through a combination of Diploma Program and hands-on experience, will acquire skills in the various disciplines required for modern management.
Diploma include accounting, finance, marketing, communications, accommodations, food and beverage cost controls, law, statistics, economics, human resources management and many more.
- Management Principles
- Introduction to Tourism
- Introduction to Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Technical Writing
- Hospitality Computer Applications
- Human Resources Management
- Restaurant Operations
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Cost Controls for the Hospitality Industry