This Diploma will equip you to deal comfortably with finance questions as they arise on the job. Upon successfully completing the program you will have the tools and will be equipped to deal with all major financial topics.
You will have the tools to analyses and understand financial accounts. You will be able to prepare business plans and their associated budget projections and you will be able to analyze capital expenditure decisions and critically examine corporate finance transactions.
Introduction to Business Finance
- Tailoring the program to your needs
- Financial terms and accounting concepts
- Analyzing financial statements
- Creating sustainable Competitive advantage in challenging environments
- Conducting strategic analysis
- Integrating strategy, leadership and change
Evaluating Financial Performance
- Using ratios to evaluate financial performance
- Using ratios to benchmark your company
- The games accountants play
- Costing products
- Measuring product profitability
- Managing your working capital